Popular Posts

Friday, January 16, 2015

Should La Commedia Politica move to WordPress?

I swear I haven't forgotten about y'all. There are 89 drafts in my queue right now. I've just been preoccupied with school, financial garbage, and whatever else has been prematurely aging me. If you want to keep up with me, my YouTube channel may be a more reliable bet as of now because it makes me more money than this, even though I enjoy writing more. (If you can't tell already, I am currently quite desperate for money.)

Speaking of money, I am going to the International Students For Liberty Conference in February, and the Western Libertarians need money for travel and lodging. So if you have anything to spare, please donate! If that event sounds like something you would want to go to, then consider registering for it.

Now that we have that rubbish out of the way, here is why I am even writing this...

I've been considering converting this blog into a WordPress site. Not for a real specific reason. If anything, it would mainly be for user-friendliness. I am also going to be a working on a personal website, but that's more for my other kinds of writing, mainly plays. How would you, my readers, feel about this being on WordPress? If you're in favor of it, what would you like to see on the new site?

No comments:

Post a Comment