Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How do you view the Olympics?

Do you watch the Olympics? Why or why not?

I have seen people post things asking these questions, with some even going further as to question whether or not people watch because of nationalism.

While I am not an avid watcher, I do like taking glimpses from time to time. I think it is nice when the US athletes place (MURICA), but I am mainly impressed by the athleticism, being a huge fan of going to the gym and other means of working out.

What is your favorite event to watch at the Summer and Winter Olympics?

I am not sure if I have a favorite for Summer, but I believe that ice skating is one of the best creations ever.

Do you believe that the Olympics promote friendly competition and good relationships between different nations?

No comments:

Post a Comment